Intertextual Connections


Mumble Jumble

I need some sort of motivation to get my act together. The inconsistency of my passion is starting to inch itself into decadent. I wonder why, and spend most of it lingering around the endless thought.

"Pick yourself up, and just do it!!"

If only it was that simple, I guess that's the main difference between school and life. You're guided in one where as the other, you're really on your own. So much infomartion out there, it's to your own discretion how you dissect it for your mindful apetite.

I can't help but wanting the easy road to success, but nothing is easy for Rome was not built in a day. Simple yet profound. On the flipside of the paradigm, I am unsure what I'm building is entirely possible at the end of the day. I liked a recent quote I heard from a dear person;

"The impossibles can be done right away, miracles just take a bit longer"

Such a positive remark that may just surge you to great heights. I wish I had such determination, I should if I want to be on par and at pace of where I want to go.

Life is a like a box of chocolate. That line never made sense to me and I guess life itself would not to. I accepted that line, for I accepted life.

Having affordable dreams is a luxury, unimaginable dreams would absurd your sanity. What more then, if you were to take a risk, that may gain you or lose all, which dream would you go for?

Maybe that's why I am insane in membrane.

0 Responses to “Mumble Jumble”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.